Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Amazing




I have just had the opportunity to witness once again the enormity of love that I have in my marriage and I am once again humbled at the love that God can create in a relationship if only you let him in to do HIS work in your life. This (atop the page) is going to be a book I buy since her books are what led us to seek and find God at the center of our marriage.

I am married to an amazing man and I never knew I could be as fortunate as I have been to have been blessed by God to have him in my life. God has his own way of doing things and amidst the storms of bad relationships in my life prior to meeting my husband, HE was teaching me so very much about where ungodly behavior and godless men would lead me. I finally did arrive at the doorstep to this enlightenment, but not until I had been battered and bruised, literally and figuratively. I stood before this man God brought to me utterly broken.

Through healing and his love and our enduring quest to see each other for who we truly were, are and will be - I am conquering the woundedness of that brokeness and only but by the grace of God, have I been able to emerge anew. I thank the people in our lives that I have cheered us on in this journey, especially those that have bandaged our wounds with words, prayers and actions of great kindness - I am forever in your debt.

The marriage of my dreams is my life everyday now and I am allowed and afforded the opportunity to bask in the glow of a love that I never could have imagined. It was beyond my imagination because I could not bring us to this point, HE had to - and for that I thank HIM, my God, everyday.

I pray that all that relationships are as blessed.

Have a good day out there!

No comments: